The modern Concealed Sequential Thermostatic Valve has been designed with your safety in mind, and is factory set at an ideal 41 degrees that is warm yet cannot scald you.
205mm(W) x 110mm(H) x 152mm(D)
- Sequential control shower valve for combined control of temperature and flow
- Suitable for use with unvented supplies combi boilers gravity and mains pressure systems
- Single-piece cartridge technology
- Factory set at 41C to prevent scalding
- Temperature stability of +/- 2 degrees
- Failsafe on hot and cold supplies