How to extend your product guarantee
Once you've completed your order, all you have to do to activate your free extended guarantee for your LED product is complete a quick and easy online registration form. You will have 30 days to complete the form. We'll confirm your cover by email, giving you all your details should you ever need to contact us during the guarantee period.
Please note: you will be unable to complete the form once the initial 30 days has passed.
How long does my extended guarantee last?
Your extended guarantee, once activated, is valid from the day your product was delivered to you. For example, a 10-year guarantee for a product delivered on 11th May 2023, will expire at midnight on 10th May 2033.
What your extended guarantee covers:
- LED strips (excluding products where construction does not allow)
- LED drivers
- Motion sensors, rocker switches and on/off buttons
- Factory seconds products will carry a 12-month parts-only warranty
- Mirrored glass is only covered for 12 months against deterioration or corrosion, excluding accidental damage. We will only accept claims for items that are proven to be a result of deterioration through no fault of the customer. You will be required to provide photographic evidence and provide details of the ventilation and cleaning products used.
- Surface corrosion is covered for 12 months from the date of invoice on mild steel products
What doesn’t my extended guarantee cover?
The above warranty shall not apply in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage; negligence; failure to follow the Company's instructions (whether orally or in writing); alteration or modification of the goods (e.g. cabinet door hinge re-installed on the other side of the cabinet); premature failure caused by poor cleaning and/or maintenance; damage caused during return transit to the Company; incorrect repair of the Goods, for electrical components; damage caused by exposure to high voltages; static damage; damage caused by mishandling components; repairs made by an unqualified person.
Fair wear and tear covers:
- Cabinet hinges
- Cabinet doors
- Demister pads
- Shaver sockets and transformers
- goods which have been continued to be used by the Customer after any failure or defects of the Goods first became apparent
- any failure or defect of the Goods which was apparent upon receipt of by the Customer
- any direct or indirect consequential liability, (whether for loss of profit, goodwill, business revenue or otherwise) loss, injury or damage (other than death or personal injury) arising through any such failure or defect.
- Void warranty due to not following installations and installations to mains room switches.
We will endeavour to identify which component(s) need replacing and if available in stock we will send the replacement(s) free of charge delivery.
If we are unable to determine the fault of your item, we will arrange for the item to be collected for inspection.
We recommend that a fully qualified electrician fits all electrical or electronic parts however, any incurred costs will be at the Customers' expense.
The installation of the product and the fitting of any replacement parts by a non-qualified person are totally at the Customer's discretion and we are not liable for person injuries caused as a result.
We are not liable for any costs incurred in removing a faulty item or reinstalling a repaired or replaced item.
The above warranty is given for the benefit of the original purchasing customer only and is not transferable or assignable by the customer to any third party.
If you have registered your 10-Year Extended Guarantee you can only start a repair or replacement by contacting our customer service team via Live Chat.
*Please note this does not include non-illuminated mirrors/cabinets and lighting products. T&C's apply.